Following the confirmation of the new acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) by president Buhari, there important tips to know about Mohammed Umar, the new acting EFCC boss.
Here are other important details to know about him:
- Umar was until his recent appointment, the head of operations of the EFCC.
• Mohammed Umar is a Deputy Commissioner of Police in the Nigerian Police Force
• He served as the EFCC director of operations until his recent appointment.
• Umar was the second most senior official at the agency based on “EFCC’s hierarchy” and has represented Magu at several events on previous occasions.
• Mohammed Umar is a devoted Muslim.
• Mohammed Umar is from Kano State, in the North-Western part of Nigeria.